This topic describes how to use the Realtime TopRegion diagnostic tool to locate the root causes of issues.
The Realtime TopRegion diagnostic tool helps you locate the root causes of hot-spot region issues. When you use databases, uneven traffic distribution may cause hot spots. The response to requests may also be delayed due to an excessively large number of files. In these scenarios, you can use this diagnostic tool to locate the root causes of the issues.
View real-time hot-spot regions
Choose. The topRegion page appears.
On the topRegion page, you can perform the following operations:
- View the real-time distribution of hot spots for a specified group and sort the data based on a specified dimension.
- Specify a server to view the distribution of the hot spots for the server.
- Enable Table Merge to merge the information of the regions that are associated with the same table into one record, and then sort the data based on a specified dimension.
The Realtime TopRegion diagnostic tool supports the following dimensions:
- Total Request/Sec
- Read Request/Sec
- Write Request/Sec
- Region Size (MB)
- File Nums
- Read Response (ms)
- Write Response (ms)
- Memstore Size (MB)
- Total Data Rate (KB/Second)
- Read Data Rate (KB/Second)
- Write Data Rate (KB/Second)