You can use fuzzy match to search for virtual private clouds (VPCs), route tables, and vSwitches. This topic describes how to use fuzzy match to search for VPCs. You can follow the same procedure to search for route tables and vSwitches.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region of the VPC.
- On the VPCs page, select Fuzzy Match from the drop-down list.
You can also select Instance Name or Instance ID from the drop-down list to perform an exact match.
- In the field next to Fuzzy Match, enter a keyword and click.
- Fuzzy match: Enter an instance ID or keyword in the instance name to search for matching results.
- Exact match: Enter the complete name or ID of an instance to search for the exact instance.