This topic uses an Internet company as an example to describe how to synchronize business data of databases and log data to AnalyticDB for MySQL in real time and perform visualized data analysis in real time by using Quick BI.
Compared with traditional relational databases, AnalyticDB for MySQL supports real-time multi-dimensional analytics of trillions of data records in milliseconds.
- BI analytics for websites, applications, and mini programs in the Internet industry.
- Online operations and real-time analytics of operation metrics.
- BI analytics for various websites.
For more information, see Real-time BI analytics for the Internet, e-commerce, and gaming industries.
- Customers can build real-time data analytics platforms within 1 hour without the need to master complex big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Presto, and Impala.
- Customers can perform drag-and-drop operations without coding.
- Data latency of the real-time business metrics is less than 1 minute.