This topic describes how to delete a database link of aPolarDB O Edition cluster.
After you delete the database link, you cannot access the destination database from the source database. To ensure that your business is not affected, ensure that the source database does not need to access the destination database before you delete the database link.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the console, select the region where the cluster is deployed.
- Find the cluster and click the cluster ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Databases page, click the DBLinks tab in the upper part.
- Find the database link that you want to delete and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete DBLink dialog box, click OK to delete the database link.
|DeleteDBLink||Deletes the database links of a PolarDB O Edition cluster.|