When Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN) nodes connect to origin servers over HTTPS, the system compares common names in the certificates returned by the origin servers with Server Name Indication (SNI) values included in client requests. To pass the origin certificate verification and connect the DCDN nodes to the origin servers, you can enable and configure the common name whitelist feature.
- Log on to the DCDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Configure page, find the domain name that you want to manage and click Domain Names in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane on the details page of the specified domain name, click Origin Fetch.
- On the Origin Fetch tab, find Common Name Whitelist--Beta, and turn on the Status switch.
- Enter the domain name that you want to add to the common name whitelist.
Note You can enter multiple domain names and separate them with commas (,). For example, you can enter
- Click OK.