After you set a callback URL for receiving stream pushing information for a stream pushing domain, ApsaraVideo Live sends messages to notify you of the stream pushing status of the domain, such as successful or interrupted stream pushing. This topic describes how to set a callback URL for receiving stream pushing information for a stream pushing domain.
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo Live console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domains to go to the Domain Management page.
- Find the stream pushing domain that you want to configure and click Domain Settings.
- Choose Stream Ingest Information tab. and click the
- Click the Edit icon next to Callback URL. Enter the callback URL and click OK.
- During stream pushing over Real-Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP), ApsaraVideo Live checks whether the stream pushing client closes the connection within 2 seconds after ApsaraVideo Live receives an OnPublish message. If the stream pushing client does not close the connection, ApsaraVideo Live sends a callback notification about successful stream pushing. You may require ApsaraVideo Live to send this callback notification only when ApsaraVideo Live receives live streaming data after the connection is established. In this case, submit a ticket.
- Assume that you have stream pushing domain A and streaming domain B, and you use the stream pulling feature for live streaming under streaming domain B. You can configure ApsaraVideo Live to pull a stream at the specified time, or enable ApsaraVideo Live to automatically pull a stream when the origin server starts live streaming. If you want to receive a callback notification about the stream pulling status, configure stream pushing callbacks for stream pushing domain A. After the configuration, ApsaraVideo Live uses the same callback logic as that for live stream pushing status to send callback notifications about the stream pulling status under streaming domain B. By default, ApsaraVideo Live sends a callback notification about successful stream pulling if the stream pulling client does not close the connection within 2 seconds after the connection is established. If you require ApsaraVideo Live to send this callback notification only when live streaming data is received, submit a ticket.