ApsaraVideo Live allows you to accelerate website content delivery by using Alibaba Cloud CDN. This topic describes the verification procedure for domain names and related limits. Before you add a domain name to ApsaraVideo Live, you must make sure that the domain name meets the relevant compliance requirements. This prevents losses that can be caused by noncompliance.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud International site (alibabacloud.com). In the left-side navigation pane of the Account Management console, click Real-name Registration. On the Real-name Registration page, complete the real-name verification as prompted.
- Apply for an Internet content provider (ICP) filing from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) of China. We recommend that you use the Alibaba Cloud ICP Filing system.
- Review the content that is saved on the origin server of the domain name for CDN. To be exempt from content review, you can specify an Object Storage Service (OSS) bucket or a bucket provided by ApsaraVideo Live as the origin server. If your origin server is not deployed on Alibaba Cloud, submit a ticket.
- Add a canonical name (CNAME) record for your domain name at the DNS service provider. This ensures that your domain name is mapped to the canonical domain name that is assigned by ApsaraVideo Live. For more information, see Configure a CNAME record.
All domain names that are added to ApsaraVideo Live must be reviewed. Domain names that cannot be added to ApsaraVideo Live include but are not limited to:
- Domain names that are inaccessible or do not include valid information
- Domain names pointing to servers that host pirated games
- Domain names of websites that provide multiplayer games and card games
- Domain names of websites that provide downloads of pirated software
- Domain names of websites that run P2P lending
- Domain names of lottery websites
- Domain names of websites of unlicensed hospitals and pharmaceuticals
- Domain names of websites that contain content of pornography, drugs, or gambling
- If the preceding content is detected from your domain name for CDN, you must bear all risks that may arise. Alibaba Cloud CDN regularly reviews content that is contained in domain names. If illicit content is detected from a domain name, Alibaba Cloud CDN immediately disables or blocks the domain name. If the violation is severe, Alibaba Cloud CDN may even permanently block all domain names of the Alibaba Cloud account.
- If you add a wildcard domain name such as
*.example.comto ApsaraVideo Live and a specific domain name such as
a.example.comcontains illicit content, ApsaraVideo Live disables the wildcard domain name
- If a domain name is rejected after the review, you can check the reason for the rejection on the Domain Names page in the Alibaba Cloud CDN console. You can modify the content based on the rejection details, and submit the domain name for review again.
|Domain names||You can add a maximum of 20 domain names to ApsaraVideo Live for each Alibaba Cloud account. If the average daily peak bandwidth of your domain names exceeds 50 Mbit/s, you can submit a ticket to increase the quota of domain names. Make sure that the quota increase does not incur business risks.|
Domain name reclaim rules
|A domain name for CDN has not been visited for more than 90 days. The domain name may run as expected during this period.||ApsaraVideo Live automatically disables the domain name but retains the records that are related to the domain name.||Enable the domain name for CDN.|
|A domain name for CDN remains disabled for more than 120 days, including the days during which the domain name fails the review on content.||ApsaraVideo Live automatically deletes the records that are related to the domain name.||Add the domain name to ApsaraVideo Live again.|