This topic describes the development environments and integration methods of ApsaraVideo Player SDK for Flutter to help you integrate the SDK.
- Android Studio: If you use Android Studio as the development tool, you can download the Flutter plug-in on the Plugin page. When you use a version earlier than Flutter V1.21, you must also configure Dart SDK.
- Xcode: If you use Xcode as the development tool, you must install Flutter V1.20.3 or later on an iOS device. For more information about the download URL, see Flutter SDK releases.
- We recommend that you use ApsaraVideo Player SDK for Flutter V5.2.2 or later. For more information, see SDK download.
- Download the ApsaraVideo Player SDK zip file and decompress the file.
- Import the decompressed source code into the development tool.
- Use flutter_aliplayer as the dependency in the pubspec.yaml file.
flutter_aliplayer: ^5.2.3If you need to integrate RTS SDK into ApsaraVideo Player SDK for Flutter, add the following dependencies:
flutter_aliplayer_artc: ^5.2.3 flutter_aliplayer_rts: ^1.5.0
- Select another dependency library in the directory of your project.
The following table describes the names and features of the files in the directory.
|android||The native code for Android and ApsaraVideo Player SDK for Android.||Yes|
|ios||The native code for iOS and ApsaraVideo Player SDK for iOS.||Yes|
|lib||The code of API operations for Flutter, which is used to communicate with the native code.||Yes|
|extra||The RTS SDK.||No|
|example||The demo of ApsaraVideo Player SDK for Flutter.||No|