||APIGateway Backend Server Error Rate Too High-8 Alert
||Cloud Platform, Alicloud, Flow Security, APIGateway Flow Security
||Monitors the error rate of API requests at the backend server in API Gateway. If the
error rate of API requests at the backend server in API Gateway is greater than or
equal to the value of the Threshold parameter, an alert is triggered.
||Fixed interval: 1 minute.
||The data of the last 2 minutes is checked.
- Alert Name: The name of the alert. By default, the value of this parameter is APIGateway Backend Server Error Rate Too High-8 Alert. You can specify a unique name for each alert based on the metrics that you want
- Severity: Critical-10, High-8, Medium-6, Low-4, and Report-2. Default value: High-8
- Threshold: The maximum error rate of API requests at the backend during the 2 minute window.
Default value: 0.
- Account ID (Aliuid): The ID of the Alibaba Cloud account related to the API gateway that you want to
monitor. Regular expressions are supported.
- You can separate multiple IDs with vertical bars (|). You can also use regular expressions
.* in the IDs. For example, 156133.* indicates the Alibaba Cloud accounts that start
- The default value is
.*. This is used to identify all the Alibaba Cloud accounts that are configured in the
Log Audit Service application.
- API name: The name of the API to be monitored. Regular expressions are supported. The default
.*. This is used to identify all all APIs.
||Check whether exceptions have occurred on the APIs whose error rates at the server
end are too high.
||The Access Log switch next to API Gateway instance is turned on. To turn on the switch, go to the
Log Audit Service page, and then choose .