To improve the stability of Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) clusters, we recommend that you upgrade the cloud control manager to V18.104.22.1680. This topic describes how to manually upgrade the cloud controller manager.
Manually upgrade the cloud controller manager
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the ACK console, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster that you want to manage and click the name of the cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the details page, choose .
- On the Add-ons page, click the Core Components tab, find the Cloud Control Manager section, and then click Upgrade. Note If no Upgrade button is displayed in the Cloud Control Manager section, it indicates that the installed cloud controller manager is the latest version.
- In the Note message, click OK.