We recommend that you upgrade the cloud control manager (CCM) to v22.214.171.1240. This improves the stability of Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) clusters. This topic describes how to manually upgrade the CCM.
Manually upgrade the CCM
- Log on to the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster that you want to manage and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Add-ons page, click the Core Components tab, find the Cloud Control Manager section, and then click Upgrade.Note If no Upgrade button is displayed in the Cloud Control Manager section, it indicates that the CCM is already upgraded to the latest version.
- In the Note message, click OK.