AIACC-Inference can optimize image classification and detect models based on TensorFlow to improve inference performance. This topic describes how to manually install and use AIACC-Inference in TensorFlow.
- An Alibaba Cloud GPU-accelerated instance is created.
- Instance specifications: equipped with NVIDIA P100, V100, or T4 GPU
- The image used by the instance: Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 16.04, CentOS 8.x, or CentOS 7.x
- All GPU-accelerated instances are installed.
- Python 3.6
- CUDA 10
- cuDNN 7.4 or later
- TensorFlow 1.14
- TensorRT 5 or 6
- Connect to the instance. For more information, see Connect to a Linux instance by using Workbench.
- Install AIACC-Inference in TensorFlow
pip3 install AIACC-Inference-TF-1.3.1-py3-none-any.whl