The usage statistics feature allows you to query the usage of resources, such as the streaming bandwidth and traffic, and the number of ingest streams. This topic describes how to view the usage of resources.
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo Live console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Statistics-Usage.
- View the usage of resources.
You can select a domain name, a region, and a time period to view the usage of the following resources. The optional time periods include today, yesterday, last seven days, last 30 days, and a custom time period.
Tab Description Streaming Bandwidth/Traffic Displays the traffic and bandwidth usage of a specified domain name. Ingest Endpoints Displays the number of ingest streams of a specified domain name. Transcoding Duration Displays the transcoding lengths of different resolutions.Note For more information about the transcoding specifications involved in the statistics of transcoding lengths, see Fields in transcoding specifications. Snapshots Displays the number of snapshots of a specified domain name. Time Shifting Displays the duration and data volume of time shifting for a specified domain name. Billed Usage Displays the billing time and usage in different dimensions.
Fields in transcoding specifications
The transcoding specification is a string that consists of the resolution, prefix, and suffix fields, separated by underscores (_). The resolution field is required, and the prefix and suffix fields are optional.
- LD: low definition.
- SD: standard definition.
- HD: high definition.
- 2K: 2K resolution.
- 4K: 4K resolution.
- EX: resolution greater than 4K.
- Codec prefix
- Null: H.264.
- 265: H.265.
- Profile suffix
- Null: Narrowband HD™ 1.0 transcoding.
- S: standard quality transcoding.
- NBHD15: Narrowband HD™ 1.5 transcoding.
- NBHD2: Narrowband HD™ 2.0 transcoding.
- WM: watermark-based transcoding.
- CASTER: streaming panel-based transcoding.
- Output frame rate suffix
- Null: standard output frame rate, which does not exceed 30 FPS.
- OFH: high output frame rate, which exceeds 30 FPS.
- HD: H.264, high definition, Narrowband HD™ 1.0 transcoding, and standard output frame rate.
- 265_SD_NBHD2: H.265, standard definition, Narrowband HD™ 2.0 transcoding, and standard output frame rate.
- LD_S_OFH: H.264, low definition, standard quality transcoding, and high output frame rate.
What to do next
To export usage data, you can perform the following steps:
- Click the Details tab.
- Click Create Export Task.
- Enter the task name, select the query time, and then select the type of the content that you want to export.
Note If you select By Domain, you can select a maximum of 100 domain names.
- Click OK.