Security control allows you to configure IP address whitelists. Requests initiated from IP addresses in a whitelist are directly forwarded to the destination servers. This prevents normal traffic from being blocked by Security Center. This topic describes how to use the security control feature.
If Security Center identifies a normal IP address as malicious and blocks its requests, your services may be affected. To prevent false positives, add the IP address to a whitelist. Security Center no longer generates alerts for or blocks requests initiated from IP addresses that are in a whitelist.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Settings.
- In the Security Control section, click Configuration to go to the Security Control console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Access Whitelist page, configure an IP address whitelist.For more information, see Configure the access whitelist.