A resource owner can create resource shares to share resources with other accounts.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the page that appears, click Create Resource Share.
- Enter a name in the Resource Share Name field.
- In the Select Shared Resource section, select a resource type, select the resources that you want to share, and then click Add.
- In the Select Shared Target section, enter an account ID and click Add.
- Click OK.
After the resource share is created, it is in the Enabled state.
If the shared resources and shared targets are successfully added to the resource share, they are in the Associated state. You can click the ID of the resource share and view their statuses in the Shared Resources and Shared Target sections of the page that appears.