You can manually delete snapshots that are no longer needed.
Both manually and automatically created snapshots can be deleted manually. By default, automatically created snapshots are retained for three days. After the retention period ends, the snapshots are automatically deleted.
- Log on to the Cloud Desktop console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Cloud Desktops.
- On the Cloud Desktops page, find the cloud desktop for which you want to restore data and click the cloud desktop ID.
- On the desktop details page, click the Snapshots tab. Find the snapshot that you want to delete and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click Confirm.