This topic shows you how to use the multi-dimensional query feature to query traces.
- Log on Tracing Analysis console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Advanced Query.
- On the Advanced Query page, set the following parameters as needed and click Search:
Required query parameters
- Takes Longer Than (ms)
- Application Name
- Span Name
Optional query parameter: Tag Key
Select the key of a tag from the Tag Key drop-down list. Then, select the value of the tag from the Tag Value drop-down list. To add more tag keys and tag values as query conditions, click the blue plus sign to the right of the Tag Value drop-down list.
- In the search results, click the ID of a trace to go to the Traces tab and view the trace details.
What to do next
- To save the current configuration of query parameters, click Favorite and set an alias.
- To delete the favorite configuration of query parameters, click the Delete icon to the right of the alias.