On the Interface Calls page, you can view the performance metrics of span calls on the client, span calls on the server, and internal span calls for an application. You can also view the details of span calls for upstream services that call the application and downstream services that are called by the application.
View the performance metrics of span calls
On the Interface Calls page of an application, you can view all the spans that are involved in application calls. You can sort the spans by response time, number of requests, or number of errors. After you click a span in the span list, the Overview tab displays the topology of the span and the line charts for the performance metrics of span calls. The performance metrics include the number of requests, response time, and number of errors.
- Log on Tracing Analysis console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications. At the top of the Applications page, select a region as required. Then, click the name of the application that you want to check.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Interface Calls. In the left-side span list, click the span that you want to view. Then, view the
topology of the span and the performance metrics of span calls on the Overview tab.
- You can click the Response Time, Requests, or Exceptions tab and click the upward or downward arrow next to the tab name to sort spans in ascending or descending order based on the corresponding conditions.
- You can set the Call Type parameter to All, Client, Server, or Local Calls to list all spans of the specified call type.
- You can enter a keyword in the search box and click the search icon to filter spans.
View the details of span calls for upstream and downstream services
On the Upstream Traces and Downstream Traces tabs, you can view the spans of upstream services that call the application and downstream services that are called by the application, and the performance metrics of span calls. The performance metrics include the number of requests, response time, and number of errors.
On the Upstream Traces and Downstream Traces tabs, you can perform the following operations based on your business requirements:
- On the tabs, click Expand/Collapse All at the top to show or hide all spans.
- On the tabs, enter a keyword in the search box at the top and click the search icon to filter spans based on the application name or span name.
- Click the collapse panel where the information about a span resides, or click the upward or downward arrow at the end of the row. You can then show or hide the performance metric information of the span.
The Call link
On the Call link tab page, you can perform the following operations as needed:
- In Time-consuming enter a time value (in milliseconds) in the adjustment box, and click Query to filter traces whose time consumption is greater than the specified value.
- Select Exception and click Query to filter out abnormal call links.
- Click Time consumed Or Status By using the up and down arrows on the right, you can sort the query results in ascending or descending order.
- Click the TraceID to open it in a new window. Call link Page, and view the waterfall chart of the call link.
View trace waterfall chart
Onthe Call link page, you can check the log generation time, status, IP address/machine name, service name, and Timeline of the call link are displayed on the page.
Place the cursor over a service name to view the service duration, start time, Tag, and log event information.
Set the query time range
You can select a preset time range or enter a custom time range.
- Click the time option in the upper-right corner of the page, and then click a preset time range, such as Last 30 minutes,This week,Last 30 days.
- If no preset time range meets your requirements, click Custom. Select the start time and end time from the calendar, or enter them manually in
the text box. Then, click OK.
Note The date format is
YYYY-MM-DD, The time format is