On the Overview page, you can view the key performance metrics of applications. The metrics include overall metrics such as the number of entrance requests and the average response time, and metrics related to the applications, entrances, and alerts. In addition, you can view the connecting procedure and endpoint information.
Go to the Overview page
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Applications page, click the name of the application that you want to check.
- On the Application Overview page, click the icon at the top of the left-side navigation pane to go to the previous level.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Overview. Then, click the Overview analysis tab.
- The number of entrance requests, average response time, number of spans, and number of span errors in the specified time range, and the percentage changes between the statistics of the same day last week or last day and the current statistics.
- The name, region, health status, number of requests, number of errors, and response time of each application.
- The name, application, number of requests, response time, and number of errors of each entrance.
- The name, trigger status, trigger time, content, level, and rule of each alert.
The connecting procedure and your connecting process are displayed on the Access process tab. In addition, you can view endpoint information.