To disable Prometheus Monitoring for a Kubernetes cluster, you can perform the following operations to uninstall the Prometheus agent:
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Prometheus Monitoring.
- On the Prometheus Monitoring page, select a region in the upper-left corner and click Uninstall in the Actions column. In the Confirmation message, click OK.After you uninstall the agent, no dashboard is displayed in the Installed Dashboards column. Then, you must go to the Container Service for Kubernetes console to check whether the uninstallation is successful.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters. On the Clusters page, find the cluster for which you want to disable Prometheus
Monitoring and click its name.Note The operations described in this topic are applicable only to the new version of the Container Service for Kubernetes console. If you are using the earlier version of the console, choose New Version in the upper-right corner of the page.in the left-side navigation pane and click
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Helm. Perform one of the following operations based on the scenario:
- If no
arms-prom-****record is displayed on the Helm page, the monitoring agent is uninstalled. You do not need to perform other operations.
- If the
arms-prom-****record is displayed on the Helm page, click Delete in the Actions column.
- If no