Alibaba Cloud Prometheus Service allows you to install and configure Redis exporters, and provides out-of-the-box dashboards.
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Prometheus Monitoring.
- In the upper-left corner, select the target region and click the name of the target Kubernetes cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Exporter access .
Add a Redis exporter
- On the Exporter access page, click add Exporter in the upper-right corner.
- In the search box in the upper-right corner of the Exporter list dialog box, enter an Exporter name and click the target Exporter icon.
- In the Redis Exporter configuration dialog box, set the required parameters on the Configuration tab, and then click OK.
Parameter Description Exporter name The name of the exporter. The name must meet the following requirements:
- It can contain only lowercase letters, digits, and hyphens (-), and cannot start or end with a hyphen (-).
- It must be unique.
RedisAddress The URL that is used to access the Redis database. RedisPort The port number of the Redis database, for example, 6379. Password The password that is used to access the Redis database.
- On the Exporters page, click the DASHBOARD link in the dashboard column to view the Prometheus dashboard.
- Optional: On the Exporters page, you can perform the following operations on the added Exporter:
- Click Delete in the Actions column to delete the Exporter.
- Click Log in the Actions column to view the operational logs of the Exporter.
- Click Details in the Actions column to view the Exporter details, including the environment variables and description of the Exporter.