This topic describes the billing methods and pricing of SQL Explorer.
- Audit log storage. You are charged for SQL Explorer based on the amount of storage that is consumed by audit logs.
- Database Autonomy Service (DAS) Professional Edition. You can purchase DAS Professional Edition for your database instance. DAS Professional Edition provides the full capabilities of SQL Explorer. For information about the pricing of DAS Professional Edition, see Pricing of DAS Professional Edition.
- Trial Edition: After August 20th, 2020, the Trial Edition of SQL Explorer is subject
to the new policy in all Alibaba Cloud regions.
- The Trial Edition provides a 15-day free trial of SQL Explorer. After the 15-day free trial expires, features of SQL Explorer become unavailable. If you want to continue using SQL Explorer, we recommend that you purchase the Paid Edition of SQL Explorer before your free trial expires.
- You can enable only one free trial of SQL Explorer for each database instance.
- Paid Edition: The Paid Edition of SQL Explorer can store audit logs for 30 days, 6 months, 1 year, 3 years, or 5 years. For information about the pricing of the Paid Edition, see Pricing.
The following table describes the pricing of SQL Explorer.
|30 days or longer||