This topic describes the compliance certifications of Function Compute.
Third parties such as System and Organization Controls (SOC), Payment Card Industry (PCI), and Trusted Cloud have audited and evaluated the security and compliance of Function Compute.
Alibaba Cloud is committed to providing stable, reliable, secure, and compliant cloud computing services.
The compliance of Function Compute has the following benefits:
- Alibaba Cloud has obtained a comprehensive range of certifications and attestation
reports worldwide, and is committed to protect data in Function Compute.
In accordance with international standards on information security, Alibaba Cloud continuously improves its information security management and technology system. Alibaba Cloud provides cloud services that are certified by third-party authorities and certification bodies.
You can view the following certification reports on the Alibaba Cloud international site (alibabacloud.com): Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Security Trust Assurance and Risk (STAR), International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 22301, ISO 9001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, ISO 27701, ISO 29151, British Standard (BS) 10012, PCI Data Security Standard (DSS), SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 2, and SOC 3 reports.
- Alibaba Cloud complies with the information security standards of the countries or
regions where its services are deployed and has obtained related certifications, to
better provide localized services for you.
You can view the following certification reports on the Alibaba Cloud international site: Multi-Tier Cloud Security (MTCS) SG, Cloud Computing Compliance Controls Catalog (C5) DE, Trusted Cloud DE, Multi-Level Protection Scheme (MLPS) 2.0 CN, National Electronic Security Authority (NESA) and Information Security Regulation (ISR) UAE, Information Technology Service Standards (ITSS) CN, Trusted Cloud Services (TRUCS) CN, and Data Protection Trustmark (DPTM) SG reports.
- Alibaba Cloud adheres to the industry standards on best practices and has passed a
series of standard certifications, third-party audits, and self-assessments, to demonstrate
the compliance of Alibaba Cloud.
You can view the following certification reports on the Alibaba Cloud international site: GxP, Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange (TISAX), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH), Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA), Trusted Partner Network (TPN), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Rule 17a, and Outsourced Service Provider Audit Report (OSPAR) SG reports.
- Alibaba Cloud is committed to protecting the personal information of users worldwide,
and complies with the privacy laws and regulations of the countries or regions where
its services are deployed.
You can view the following certification reports on the Alibaba Cloud international site: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), EU Cloud Code of Conduct, Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) SG, Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (PDPO) HK, and DPTM SG reports.
- Trust Center: Compliance is the cornerstone of the existence and development of Alibaba Cloud. Alibaba Cloud assumes the shared responsibility for compliance in the industry of your business and strives to promote the improvement of security standards in different industries. Alibaba Cloud also builds and provides secure, controllable, reliable, and flexible cloud services.
- Compliance resources and best practices: Alibaba Cloud provides resources that help you deploy a secure and compliant cloud environment on Alibaba Cloud.
- FAQ about compliance: Alibaba Cloud provides answers to commonly asked questions about data security and privacy protection.
- Security and compliance services
- Sensitive Data Discovery and Protection (SDDP): SDDP automatically detects, records, and analyzes the usage of sensitive data. This helps you prevent data leaks and meets your requirements for data compliance.
- Compliance Repository: You can download security and compliance certification reports, audit reports, and a series of compliance documents of Alibaba Cloud from Compliance Repository.
- Cloud Config: Cloud Config provides the configuration change records of your Alibaba Cloud resources and continuously evaluates the compliance of resource configurations.