|Home navigation pane
- Serverless Clusters is moved to Clusters.
- Service Mesh is moved to the Multi-cluster menu and redirects to the Alibaba Cloud Service Mesh (ASM) console.
- MSE Management is moved to the Applications menu.
|Navigation pane on the cluster details page
The following list describes each menu and the related submenus in the navigation
pane after the adjustments:
- Nodes: node pools and nodes.
- Workloads: Deployments, StatefulSets, DaemonSets, Jobs, CronJobs, pods, and custom
- Services and Ingresses: Services and Ingresses.
- Configurations: ConfigMaps and Secrets.
- Volumes: persistent volume claims (PVCs), persistent volumes (PVs), and Storage Classes.
- Applications: Helm, canary release (public preview), service mesh, Knative, and workflows.
Note The Workflows menu is available to only users in the whitelist.
- Operations: events, Prometheus Monitoring, add-ons, cluster check, cluster upgrading,
and runtime upgrading.
- Security: authorization, cluster auditing, policy management, inspections, and runtime