This topic provides answers to some frequently asked questions (FAQ) about database evaluation.
- What can I do if a returned error message indicates that my project is invalid when I try to create a database profile?
- Create a profile by uploading a ZIP package that contains data collected by Database Collector.
- What can I do if a returned error message indicates that some of the collected data is missing when I create a database profile?
- Make sure that the data used to create profiles is complete. If some necessary data is missing, collect data again or contact ADAM technical support.
- How do I check the compatibility between the source and destination databases based on a database profile?
- Use the source database profile to create a database evaluation project. This is because an ADAM database profile shows only the information of the source Oracle database.