ECS instances can run on dedicated hosts or shared hosts. ECS instances can be migrated between a dedicated host and a shared host, or between two dedicated hosts. This topic describes how to view the host where an ECS instance resides.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click .
- In the Custom Filters dialog box, select Dedicated Host and click OK.
- In the Dedicated Host column, view the host where the ECS instance resides.
- If the ID and name of a dedicated host are displayed, the ECS instance is running on the dedicated host.
- If - is displayed, the ECS instance is running on a shared host.