By default, you are charged for the outbound traffic that are generated when you use ApsaraVideo Live. This topic describes the billing rules of ApsaraVideo Live.
You can select only one billing method for the outbound traffic of an instance.
Pay by outbound traffic
- Tiered pricing
Traffic tier (Billing unit: USD/GB) Mainland China (CN) North America (NA) Europe (EU) Asia Pacific 1 (AP1) Asia Pacific 2 (AP2) Asia Pacific 3 (AP3) Middle East & Africa (MEAA) South America (SA) 0 TB to 10 TB 0.042 0.070 0.070 0.081 0.108 0.096 0.200 0.200 10 TB to 50 TB (excluding 10 TB) 0.040 0.070 0.070 0.081 0.108 0.096 0.200 0.200 50 TB to 100 TB (excluding 50 TB) 0.037 0.060 0.060 0.062 0.094 0.083 0.180 0.180 100 TB to 1 PB (excluding 100 TB) 0.032 0.030 0.030 0.053 0.079 0.070 0.150 0.140 Greater than 1 PB 0.026 0.025 0.025 0.048 0.072 0.064 0.140 0.130
Regions outside mainland China
- North America: US and Canada
- Europe: Russia, Ukraine, Britain, France, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Sweden, and Germany
- Asia Pacific 1: Hong Kong (China), Japan, Taiwan (China), Macau (China), and Southeast Asian countries excluding Vietnam and Indonesia
- Asia Pacific 2: India, Indonesia, South Korea, and Vietnam
- Asia Pacific 3: Australia and New Zealand
- Middle East & Africa: South Africa, Oman, UAE, and Kuwait
- South America: Brazil
Item Details Billing method You are charged based on tiered pricing in each region. Fees are accumulated by calendar month. In each calendar month, the amount of the data that exceeds the quota in the current pricing tier incur fees based on the next pricing tier. The pricing depends on regions and bandwidth tiers.Note Conversion formula: 1 GB = 1,024 MB.
If you select the pay-by-traffic billing method, the upper limit of the bandwidth is 10 Gbit/s. For more information about how to change the billing method, submit a ticket.
Billing cycle Hour. Fees are accumulated by month. Billable item
By default, you are charged only for the outbound traffic.
Payment method Pay-as-you-go. Bill time Bills are generated after the current billing cycle ends. Settlement time Fees are automatically deducted after bills are generated.
You can also purchase live data transfer plans provided by ApsaraVideo Live. For more information, see Live data transfer plans.
- Billing example
- Scenario: On June 16 and 17, streams are pushed in mainland China. The outbound traffic volume of June 16 is 5 TB. The outbound traffic volume of June 17 is 10 TB. Stream pushing concurrency is disabled.
- Pricing: In mainland China, the unit price of outbound traffic is USD 0.042/GB if the traffic volume is less than or equal to 10 TB. The unit price of outbound traffic is USD 0.040/GB if the traffic volume is greater than 10 TB but less than 50 TB, as described in the Tiered pricing table.
The fee of ApsaraVideo Live on June 16: 5 × 1,024 GB × USD 0.042/GB = USD 215.04. Bills are generated on an hourly basis when a live streaming video is played.
The fee of ApsaraVideo Live on June 17: 5 × 1,024 GB × USD 0.042/GB + 5 × 1,024 GB × USD 0.040/GB = USD 419.84. Bills are generated on an hourly basis when a live streaming video is played.