This topic describes the latest version updates of SDK for Java, including new and
enhanced features of a specific version of SDK for Java.
The following table describes the latest version updates of SDK for Java. For more
information, visit the URL of the related version.
- Core: Iteration of projects by using filters is supported. For more information, see
Projects # iteratorByFilter(ProjectFilter filter).
- The limit on the maximum field size (8 MB) is removed. You can set
odps.sql.cfile2.field.maxsize to specify the maximum size of fields.
- Write timeout is supported.
- Partitions can be automatically created in StreamTunnel.
- The cache for the tunnel endpoint is added.
- Multiple execution results can be downloaded at the same time.