This topic describes how to view the list of capacity reservations and the details of a specific capacity reservation. The details include the status, instance type, resource usage of the private pool, associated instances, and operating system.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the upper part of the Resource Assurance page, click the Capacity Reservation tab.
- View capacity reservations.
- On the Capacity Reservation tab, you can view the list of capacity reservations and their details such as the status, zones, instance types, resource usage of the private pools, and operating systems.
- Find a capacity reservation and click Details in the Actions column to go to the details page of the capacity reservation.
If the capacity in the private pool associated with the capacity reservation has been used to create instances, the instances are displayed in the Associated Instances section. You can find all instances that are associated with the capacity reservation.