This topic describes how to view the list of elasticity assurances and the details of a specific elasticity assurance. The details include the status, instance type, resource usage of the private pool, and associated instances.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the upper part of the Resource Assurance page, click the Elasticity Assurance tab.
- View elasticity assurances.
- On the Elasticity Assurance tab, you can view the list of elasticity assurances and their details such as the status, instance types, and resource usage of the private pools.
- Find an elasticity assurance and click Details in the Actions column to go to the details page of the elasticity assurance.
If the capacity in the private pool associated with the elasticity assurance has been used to create instances, the instances are displayed in the Associated Instances section. You can find all instances that are associated with the elasticity assurance in this section.