After you log on to the client, you can manage cloud desktops associated with the logon user, including restarting, starting, and stopping the cloud desktops.
You are logged on to the client. For more information, see Connect to a cloud desktop from the client.
- Start and log on to the client to view the information about cloud desktops that you can manage.
By default, the cloud desktops are displayed in a tiled form. You can click the icon to switch to a list form. The display name, running status, and creation time of each cloud desktop are displayed, as shown in the following figure.
- Find the cloud desktop that you want to manage. You can start, restart, or stop the cloud desktop.
- For a cloud desktop that is in the Running state, you can click Restart to restart the cloud desktop.
- For a cloud desktop that is in the Stopped state, you can click Start to start the cloud desktop.
- For a cloud desktop that is in the Running state, you can click Stop to stop the cloud desktop.