ActionTrail provides operation logs for you to track, view, and analyze the actions of your Alibaba Cloud account. This topic describes how to view operation logs in the Function Compute console.
- Log on to the Function Compute console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Action Trail.
- On the Action Trail page, perform the following operations:
- Select the event type that you want to view.
- Set the time period in which the events occur.
- Click to search for the events.
- The ActionTrail logs record API operations called by using SDKs, the command-line interface (CLI), and the Function Compute console. API operations that manage resources such as functions, services, triggers, and custom domains can be queried from the logs. For more information, see List of operations by function.
- The invokeFunction operations cannot be queried from the logs.
- Select a log that you want to view and click to view the details.You can click Event JSON to view details about a log, as shown in the following figure.Note You can also click Event Definition to view the event log reference. For more information, see ActionTrail event log reference.