ActionTrail records operations logs for you to track, view, and analyze the actions of your Alibaba Cloud account. This topic describes how to view operations logs in the Function Compute console.
- Log on to the Function Compute console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Action Trail.
- On the Action Trail page, perform the following operations:
- Select the event type that you want to view.
- Set the time period in which the events occurred.
- Click the icon to search for the events.
- The ActionTrail logs record API operations called by using SDKs, the command line interface (CLI), and the Function Compute console. API operations that are related to resources such as functions, services, triggers, and custom domain names can be queried from the logs. For more information, see List of operations by function.
- The invokeFunction operation cannot be queried from the logs.
- Find the log that you want to view and click the icon to view details.
You can click Event Detail to view the details of the log, as shown in the following figure.Note You can also click Event Definition to view the event log reference. For more information, see ActionTrail event log reference.