This topic describes the components and configurations that are required to activate topology-aware GPU scheduling.
- A professional Kubernetes cluster is created. When you create the cluster, set Instance
Type to Heterogeneous Computing. For more information, see Create a professional managed Kubernetes cluster.
Notice Only professional Kubernetes clusters are supported. If you want to activate topology-aware GPU scheduling for dedicated Kubernetes clusters, submit a ticket to be added to the whitelist.
- You are connected to the cluster by using kubectl. For more information, see Use kubectl to connect to an ACK cluster.
- The following table lists the required components and versions.
Component Version Kubernetes V1.18.8 and later Helm V3.0 and later Nvidia V418.87.01 and later NVIDIA Collective Communications Library (NCCL) 2.7+ Docker 19.03.5 Operating system CentOS 7.6, CentOS 7.7, Ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04, and Alibaba Cloud Linux 2. GPU V100
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the ACK console, choose .
- On the App Catalog page, enter ack-ai-installer into the Name search box. Click the component after it appears.
- In the Deploy section of the App Catalog - ack-ai-installer page, select the cluster where you want to deploy the component from the Cluster drop-down list and click Create.