This topic describes how to delete the route learning correlation between a route table and a network instance. After you delete the route learning correlation, the route table automatically deletes the routes that correspond to the network instance.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, click the ID of the CEN instance that you want to manage.
- On the Transit Router tab, find the transit router instance and click the instance ID.
- On the instance details page, click Route Table.
- In the left-side area, click the route table ID. On the route table details page, click Route Propagation.
- On the Route Propagation tab, find the network instance and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Disable Route Propagation message, confirm the information and click OK.