This topic describes how to set route learning to associate a network instance with a route table. After the network instance is associated, the route table can learn routes from the network instance.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, click the ID of the CEN instance that you want to manage.
- On the Transit Router tab, find the transit router instance and click the instance ID.
- On the instance details page, click Route Table.
- In the left-side area, click the route table ID. On the route table details page, click Route Propagation.
- On the Route Propagation tab, click Enable Route Propagation. In the Enable Route Propagation dialog box, set the following parameters:
Parameter Description Route Table By default, the current route table is selected. Transit Router ID By default, the current transit router instance is selected. Attachment Select the network instance to be associated with the route table.
After the network instance is associated, the transit router automatically learns the routes of the network instance.Note You must select a network instance whose connection state is Attached and cannot select a CCN instance.
- Click OK.