This topic describes how to delete the associated forwarding correlation between a network instance and a route table. After you delete the associated forwarding correlation, the network instance cannot query the route table.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, click the ID of the CEN instance that you want to manage.
- On the Transit Router tab, find the transit router instance and click the instance ID.
- On the instance details page, click Route Table.
- In the left-side area, click the route table ID. On the route table details page, click Route Table Association.
- On the Route Table Association tab, find the network instance and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete Route Table Association message, confirm the information and click OK.