After you create a network instance, you can set the associated forwarding correlation to associate the network instance with a route table. Then, the network instance forwards traffic by querying the route table.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, click the ID of the CEN instance that you want to manage.
- On the Transit Router tab, find the transit router instance and click the instance ID.
- On the instance details page, click Route Table.
- In the left-side area, click the route table ID. On the route table details page, click Route Table Association.
- On the Route Table Association tab, click Add Association. In the Add Association dialog box, set the following parameters:
Parameter Description Route Table By default, the current route table is selected. Transit Router ID By default, the current transit router instance is selected. Route Table Association Select the network instance to be associated with the route table.
The associated network instance forwards traffic by querying the route table.Note You must select a network instance whose connection state is Attached and cannot select a CCN instance.
- Click OK.