This topic describes how to delete route entries that are manually added to an Enterprise edition transit router.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, click the ID of the CEN instance that you want to manage.
- On the Transit Router tab, find the transit router instance and click the instance ID.
- On the instance details page, click Route Table.
- In the left-side area, click the route table ID.
- On the details page, click Route Entry and find the route entry that you want to delete.
- In the Actions column, click Delete.
- In the Delete Route Entry message, confirm the information and click OK.