This topic describes how to delete a custom route table.
- Associated forwarding is not set for the custom route table. For more information about how to disable associated forwarding, see Delete the associated forwarding correlation.
- Route learning is not set for the custom route table. For more information about how to disable the route learning, see Delete the route learning correlation.
- No route entries are added to the custom route table. For more information about how to delete added route entries, see Delete route entries from a transit router.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, click the ID of the CEN instance that you want to manage.
- On the Transit Router tab, find the transit router instance and click the instance ID.
- On the instance details page, click Route Table.
- In the left-side area, click the route table ID.
- On the route table details page, click Delete.
- In the Delete Route Table message, confirm the information and click OK.