This topic describes how to view the edition of a transit router.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, click the ID of the CEN instance that you want to manage.
- On the Transit Router tab of the CEN details page, click the ID of the transit router that you want to query.
- On the details page of the transit router, click the Basic Settings tab.
- On the Basic Settings tab, you can view Edition.Transit routes are provided with Basic Edition and Enterprise Edition. Transit routers of the basic edition and the enterprise edition have different features. The enterprise edition is developed from the basic edition and supports all features of the basic edition. Transit routers of the enterprise edition allow you to manage routes and connections in a more flexible way. For more information, see Transit routers.