This topic describes how to connect mPaaS to a project in the native AAR mode.
- In Android Studio, open the existing project, and choose mPaaS > Native AAR mode.
- In the pop-up access panel, click Start Importing under the Import App Configuration.
- In the Import mPaaS Configuration File dialog box that appears, select I have downloaded the configuration file on the console and get ready to import the file to the project, and click Next.
- Select the configuration file downloaded after you create the mPaaS application on the console, and click Finish.
- After the process finished, you will receive a message indicating that the configuration file has been imported successfully. At this point, you have completed the process of importing the configuration file manually.
- Click Start Configuration under Access/Upgrade the baseline on the right side of the window.
- In the Select an mPaaS baseline version dialog box that appears, select 10.1.68 from the drop-down list, and click OK to access the mPaaS SDK. Note: You can click Start Configuration again to upgrade the baseline.
- Click Start Configuration under Configure/update components on the right side of the window.
In the component list that appears, check MCDP, and click OK to add the MCDP component to the project.
At this point, you have successfully accessed the MCDP SDK into the project in the native AAR mode.