After completing the project creation and generating a signed APK file, go to the mPaaS console to create an application.
- Log in to mPaaS console.
- Click Create Application. There is no limit to the number of applications that you can create on the console. And you can create applications without any cost.
- Complete the application information.
- (Required) Enter the application name. Example of application name: mPaaS MCDP.
- (Optional) Click
+to upload the application icon. If you do not upload the icon, a default icon will be used.
The size of the application icon should less than 1 MB. The aspect ratio is 1:1. The dimension is between 50 pixels and 200 pixels. And the picture format should be JPG or PNG.
- Click Create to complete the application creation. You can see the application list. It includes the applications you created.
- Enter the newly created application, choose Code Configuration > Android > Download the Initialize Configuration Now. Enter the Package Name (
com.example.mpaascdpis taken as an example here). And upload the compiled and signed APK package.
- After the configuration completed, click Download Configuration at the bottom right of the code configuration panel to download the mPaaS configuration file.The downloaded configuration file is a compressed package. After unzipping this package, you will get a configuration file in
.configformat and an encrypted picture in