ApsaraVideo VOD allows you to capture a part of a video by using a frame animation template and generate a GIF file. This topic describes how to add a frame animation template.
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo VOD console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Configuration Management.
- Choose .
- On the Frame Animation Templates page, click Add Template.
- On the Add Template page, configure the frame animation template.Valid values of Output Format:
The following table describes the parameters.
GIF images provide high compatibility and are often used to decorate web pages.
WebP images have a smaller file size than GIF images but are not compatible with some browsers.
Parameter Description Frame Rate The frame rate of the frame animation. Valid values: 1 to 60. The value must be an integer. Size (Width × Height) The width and height of the frame animation. Unit: pixels.Note
- If you leave these parameters empty, the width and height of the frame animation are the same as those of the input video.
- If you set only the width or height, the frame animation is proportionally scaled based on one side of the input video.
Trim Mode Valid values:
- Trim from Beginning
- Trim from Beginning and End
From Beginning The start time when the frame animation is captured. Valid values: 0.000 to 86399.999. Unit: seconds. Duration The duration of the frame animation. Valid values: 0.000 to 86399.999. Unit: seconds. From End The duration between the end time of the frame animation and that of the video. Valid values: 0.000 to 86399.999. Unit: seconds. Use as Default Cover If you enable this feature, the frame animation is used as the cover of the video.
- Click Save.Frame animation templates can be used when you add workflows.