You can use volumes created from Alibaba Cloud Network Attached Storage (NAS) in Kubernetes clusters.
- Static volumes
- Dynamic volumes
You have created a NAS file system in the NAS console and added a mount point in the file system. The NAS file system and your cluster are deployed in the same VPC network. You can log on to the NAS console to create a NAS file system and a mount point.
For example, the mount point may be as follows:
- Alibaba Cloud NAS is a shared storage service. One PVC can be shared among multiple Pods.
- If you need to delete a NAS mount point, you must uninstall the NAS file system first. Otherwise, the operating system may hang up.
- After a NAS mount point is created, you need to wait till the mount point is ready for use.
- We recommend that you choose the v3 mount protocol.
- We recommend that you upgrade CSI to the latest version before you start using NAS volumes.