You can view the monitoring information of each resource pool in an AnalyticDB for MySQL elastic cluster. This way, you can learn about the usage of resource pools and the relationship between the amount of resources and the query and write performance. This information is helpful to specify an appropriate amount of resources to suit your business needs. This topic describes how to view monitoring information of resource pools in the AnalyticDB for MySQL console.
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for MySQL console by your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where clusters reside.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the V3.0 Clusters tab, click the target Cluster ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Monitoring Information.
- Click the Resource Pool Monitoring tab.
- Select a resource pool and a period of time, and click Query. For more information about how to configure resource pools, see Manage resource pools.Note
- By default, the system displays the monitoring information of the default resource pool for the last three hours.
- You can select up to 10 resource pools at a time.
Metric Unit Average CPU Utilization % Query Response Time ms QPS Numeric value Total Waiting Time for Query ms Number of Basic Nodes in Resource Pool Numeric value Number of Time-specific Elastic Nodes in Resource Pool Numeric value Total Number of Nodes in Resource Pool Numeric value