You can delete desktop templates that are no longer needed.
- Log on to the Cloud Desktop console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Desktop Templates.
- On the Desktop Templates page, click the Custom Template tab. Use one of the following methods to delete desktop templates:
- Click Delete in the Actions column corresponding to the template that you want to delete.
- Select one or more templates and click Delete in the lower part of the page.