If you no longer require a custom image, you can delete the image.
- The image is a custom image.
Images include system images and custom images. System images cannot be deleted.
- The image is not used to create desktop templates.
If the image is used to create desktop templates, you must delete the templates. For more information, see Delete desktop templates.
- Log on to the Cloud Desktop console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Images.
- On the Images page, find the image that you want to delete. You can use one of the following methods:
- Select an image and click Delete in the Operation column.
- Select one or more images and click Delete below the image list.