You can create custom images by using deployed cloud desktops. You can save and replicate desktop configurations to create cloud desktops with identical configurations based on the images.
- System image: default images provided by Alibaba Cloud. System images contain the
necessary components of cloud desktops. The following system images are provided:
- Windows: Windows Server 2016 Chinese and Windows Server 2019 Chinese.
- Linux: Linux Ubuntu 18.04.
- Custom image: images that are created based on existing cloud desktops. Custom image includes the operating systems, configurations, and data of deployed services or applications.
This topic describes how to create a custom image.
- Log on to the EDS console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Images page, click Create Image.
- In the Create Image panel, perform the following operations:
- Specify the Image Name and Description parameters.
- Select a cloud desktop from the cloud desktop list.
- Click Create.