You can delete a policy that you no longer need. This topic describes how to delete a policy.
The policy to be deleted is not associated with cloud desktops.
Note If the policy to be deleted is associated with cloud desktops, you must disassociate the policy from the cloud desktops. For more information, see Change the policy associated with a cloud desktop.
- Log on to the EDS console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Policy Management.
- On the Policy Management page, use one of the following methods to delete policies:
- Find the policy that you want to delete and click Delete in the Actions column.
- Select one or more policies and click Delete in the lower part of the page.