If you connect Elastic Cloud Desktop (EDS) to the Active Directory (AD) system of an enterprise and use AD directories to manage regular users, you must create AD users in the AD domain controller.
After you connect EDS to the AD system of an enterprise, the system can read user information in AD directories to determine cloud desktop assignment. This topic uses Windows Server 2016 as an example to describe how to create AD users.
- Log on to the AD domain controller of the enterprise.
- Open Server Manager and click AD DS in the left-side navigation pane.
- In the server list, right-click the required server and select Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the dialog box that appears, find the group to which you want to add a user, right-click the group, and then choose .
- In the dialog box that appears, configure the parameters.
- Specify First name, Last name, Full name, and User logon name. Then, click Next.
- Configure the password and click Next.
- Confirm and record user information and click Finish.